Friday, August 08, 2008

Life: Update

Dear All,

I do not post frequently not because there is nothing to write but because those moments of inspiration which drive me to write come at the very times when it's not possible for me to get to a computer. Other times its sheer laziness.

In any case, a life changing event has forced me to put put to paper (sheesh!) and tell you whats been happening since my last update.

Firstly, the life changing event that I talk about is that I bought a car ! yes yes yes ! I bought a car. It's 1995 Geo Prizm with all the works and I got it only for $1500. Of course it's definitely not a car to boast about but who cares! it's my first car with my own money and surviving without a car in Wilsonville for 3 months, where the public transportation sucks like hell, has been no mean feat. Plus downgrading from the glory days of driving in Bangalore hasn't been easy either. But nonetheless, I have a CAR now ! Feast your eyes :D









Ahhh! Bliss it is I say!

Anyway, on to more trivial things. Since my last post my internship got extended to December. Initially I wasn't too happy about it but now it seems like I did the right thing. Winter semester will be the perfect time to take good courses and be done with my Masters. Plus staying on means I have a bit of wiggle room to take my trips to The Netherlands and India (and with my own money).

[These are posts which I started writing but never could finish and do not have the immediate interest in finishing. I am posting it nonetheless]

No comments: